4:00 p.m. – Gates open – Food & Beverages Sold
6:30 – 7:30 p.m. – Stage Dedication Ceremony
7:15 – 9:00 p.m. – Peabo Bryson will perform
9:00 – 9:30 p.m. – Intermission
9:30 – 11:00 p.m. – José Feliciano will perform
- This event is rain or shine!
- Cash and Credit Cards Only
- Blankets and lawn chairs are allowed
- Personal size umbrellas are allowed
- Kids 12 and under admitted free and must be accompanied by an adult
- No re-entry allowed
- No coolers or outside food and beverages including alcohol allowed
- No glass containers allowed
- No drugs or weapons or drones allowed
- No backpacks or large bags/large purses allowed
- No dogs allowed
Please note: Alcohol Sales end at 10:00p.m.
We encourage all customers consuming alcohol at the event to plan to have a designated driver. Please note IDs will be checked at the gate.
No underage drinking at the event will be allowed.
Parking Info: View Map
VIP TICKET HOLDER PARKING:
Parking for VIP ticket holders is at the Jillson Square Park to the left of the stage (where the former movie theater was). There will be signage designating the VIP Parking area as well as volunteers staffing that lot. For elderly or handicap VIP ticket holders, we will have golf cart transportation from the VIP parking lot to the VIP Tent.
There will be a designated parking lot for handicap individuals at the Jillson Square Park to the left of the stage (where the former movie theater was). There will be signage designating the Handicap Parking area as well as volunteers staffing that lot. We will have golf cart transportation available from the handicap parking lot to the admission gate.
PARKING FOR ALL OTHERS:
We encourage all others to refer to the map of municipal parking lots below or utilize the other parking available on streets and in local businesses that are offering public free or fee-based parking that day.