Keep your HUSKY coverage and eligibility
During COVID, Medicaid/HUSKY members did not lose coverage regardless of their eligibility. Starting in March 2023, the regular Husky Health eligibility processes resumed.
If you haven’t already, you will be notified soon by Husky Health/ Access Health CT about your HUSKY insurance and eligibility.
WHAT TO DO NOW:
Now it’s time to ensure your coverage continues:
- Update your mailing address today at: ct.gov/UpdateUsDSS
- Visit the www.accesshealthct.com website to complete your online application
HOW GENERATIONS CAN HELP:
Generations Community Health Workers are available to help complete applications and answer questions.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I AM NO LONGER ELGIBLE FOR HUSKY INSURANCE:
Generations Community Health Workers can help you choose a new, no- or low-cost health coverage option, such as the Covered Connecticut Program (if you are eligible) or a Qualified Health Plan (QHP) from Access Health CT (AHCT).
TO GET HELP AT GENERERATIONS:
To get help completing your eligibility application or choosing new health coverage, call one of Generations sites and make an appointment with a Community Health Worker:
Willimantic: (860) 450-7471
Danielson: (860) 774-7501
Norwich: (860) 885-1308
Putnam: (860) 963-7917
ACCESS HEALTH CT INFO:
CALL CENTER HOURS
CT residents may contact the call center at 1-855-805-4325. Customers who are deaf or hearing impaired may use TTY at 1-855-789-2428 or call with a relay operator.
Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
*Help is available in over 100 languages.
Access Health CT is holding in person enrollment fairs for HUSKY Health customers who need assistance with the process or have questions:
- Waterbury: Wednesday, June 14 at New Opportunities, Inc., located at 232 N. Elm Street, from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Register here
- Norwich: Thursday, June 15 at Otis Library, located at 261 Main Street, from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Register here
- Meriden: Saturday, June 24 at Augusta Curtis Cultural Center, located at 175 E. Main Street, from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Register here
Walk-ins are welcome.