Generations Family Health Center prides itself on offering a comprehensive employee benefit package that promotes an environment of work-life balance.
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive insurance offerings – Medical, Dental & Vision
Affordable health care plan options for employees and their families
- 403 (b) retirement plan with employer contribution
Employees can contribute to the plan immediately at hire and are eligible for a generous employer contribution after one year of employment
- Generous paid time off
- Accrued time-off benefits to support work-life balance
- Nine paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account – health care (FSA) & dependent care (DCA) options
This voluntary benefit allows for pre-tax savings on qualifying expenses
- Employee Assistance Program
Provides access to 24-hour counseling, a wealth of resources (such as financial, legal, and family assistance), as well as a personal assistant service
- Life Insurance & Voluntary Life Insurance
- Discount on Verizon Wireless phone plan
- Discounts on local gym memberships
- BJ’s Wholesale Club membership discount
Please see current positions available on our Opportunities page for additional position-specific benefit offerings.
In addition to the generous benefits above, Generations offers its employees the opportunity to work in a professional and pleasant environment that is conducive to both personal and professional growth and development.
Affirmative Action & Equal Opportunity Employment