Get connected and communicate with your Generations Care Team by using our Patient Portal. It’s easy, fast and will help you manage your health care!
How to sign up for the patient portal
- Provide us with your e-mail so that we can send you a secure link to create your portal account.
- Follow the Register Here link in the e-mail before the 14-day expiration date.
- Enter your first name, last name, date of birth and ZIP code exactly as Generations has it on file for you.
- You will then choose a username and password, set up security questions in case you ever need to unlock your account, and accept the disclaimer.
Patient Portal Helps You
Through your patient portal you can:
- Access your health information
- View lab results
- Securely message your care team (who will respond during regular business hours)
- Request an appointment
- Contact the billing department
- Securely download or send health records to other members of your care teams
- Ask general questions
Note: This link will expire in 14 days.