Coping In The Moment: Understanding Emotions
October 9 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Purpose of Group: A skill-based, in person group that will teach a variety of Emotional Regulation techniques based on principles of Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT).
Who Is Invited?
- Participants must be 18+ years old
- 6 person maximum per group
- Open to all genders, patients of Generations, as well as those not patients of Generations.
- If you are already a patient of Generations (medical, dental, or behavioral health), your Generations provider can help you with a referral to the group.
- If you are not a patient of Generations, your provider can refer you.
When: Mondays 10:00 am to 11:00 am from October 9th from November 13th, 2023. No new members accepted for this session after the 1st week
Where: Generations Family Health Center 202 Pomfret St, Putnam, CT
- Better understand one’s emotions
- Reduce emotional vulnerability
- Decrease emotional suffering
- Improve ability to cope in the moment
Cost: Medicaid and most private insurances accepted. Not insured? You may qualify for a discounted rate. Please ask about our Sliding Fee Scale program when you register.
Register Today: Facilitator – Stephanie Burnham, LMSW. You must pre-register for the group. Call (860) 963-7917