Building Blocks to Better Boundaries
October 3 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Purpose of the Group: Do you struggle with saying no or prioritizing the needs of other before your own? This group is designed to create a safe space to build skills while receiving support and validation from others who also struggle with setting and maintaining boundaries.
Who is Invited?
- Participants must be 18+ years old.
- 8 person maximum per group.
- Open to all gender, patients of Generations, as well as those not patients of Generations.
- If you are already a patient of Generations (medical, dental, or behavioral health), your Generations provider can help you with a referral to the group.
- If you are not a patient of Generations, your provider can refer you.
When: Tuesdays 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm from October 3rd to November 14th, 2023. No new members accepted for this session after the 1st week.
Where: Generations Family Health Center 40 Mansfield Avenue, Willimantic, CT
- Better understand what healthy boundaries look like
- Learn to identify and respond to boundary violations
- Working through guilt and anxiety
Cost: Medicaid and most private insurances accepted. Not insured? You may qualify for a discounted rate. Please ask about our Sliding Fee Scale program when you register.
Register Today: Facilitator is Julie Renfro, LCSW. You must pre-register for the group. Call (860) 450-0585