- This event has passed.
Improve Your Wellness
April 12 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- This group can give you the skills to manage painful emotions and decrease conflict in relationships. It can help you to improve your ability to tolerate stress and negative emotions as well as be mindful and present in a given moment. It will offer techniques that allow you to communicate with others in a way that is assertive, but maintains self-respect, and strengthens relationships.
- Emotional Regulation
- Distress Tolerance
- Core Mindfulness
- Participants must be 18+ years old
- Open to all genders
- This group is open to current Generations patients as well as those who are not patients of Generations
- If you are already a Generations patient (medical, dental, or behavioral health), your provider can help you with a referral to the group
- If you are not a Generations patient, your provider can refer you
- Wednesdays 1:00 to 2:00 pm from April 12th to May 24th, 2023 at Generations Family Health Center (202 Pomfret Street, Putnam, CT)
- Facilitator: Tina Lekacos
- You must pre-register for the group
- Call (860) 963-7917
- Note: Limited to 12 participants. No new members after the 2nd session.
- Medicaid and most private insurances accepted. Not insured? You may qualify for a discounted rate, please ask about our Sliding Fee Scale Program when you register.